About Sunnyside B and B
This 4-Star Ayr bed and breakfast is on the A719 scenic coastal route just 20 minutes drive from 2009 British Open Golf Course at Turnberry. Royal Troon Golf Course is also a short drive away and the local Belleisle Golf Course only half a mile.
We are praised for our high quality breakfasts, spacious, well furnished rooms and excellent service. We welcome guests from all over the world and some French and German is spoken. We are 20 minutes drive from Prestwick airport and you may wish to spend your last night here before catching your flight home - early breakfasts no problem. Late night flight arrivals are also acceptable.
Close to the stunning Brig O'Doon House Hotel, Alloway - we offer a free lift to wedding guests - only 2 minutes by car.
We have achieved the VisitScotland Welcome schemes for Bikers, Walkers, Cyclists, Classic Cars and Film Crews. We are also recommended accommodation for anglers in the nearby River Doon by Doonfoot Fishings and can cater for early breakfasts, packed lunches and secure storage of fishing equipment.
For local residents - Let Us Be Your Spare Room.
Whatever your requirements - we will be pleased to satisfy.
Well Established Bed and Breakfast
This 4-star bed and breakfast, established in 1994 is renowned for excellent service with many guests returning year after year.
High Quality Breakfast & Friendly Service
- Free-range eggs
- Haggis – Scotland’s national dish
- Scottish Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian/Special diets catered for
- Early breakfasts before you fly home
Spacious Well Furnished Rooms
- Double/Twin/Family Ensuite Rooms
In the heart of Burns Country
- Next to Alloway, birthplace of Robert Burns
- Romantic Brig O’Doon Hotel – one mile – free lift to hotel for wedding guests.
- All-weather activities close at hand
- Beautiful quiet sandy beach within 10 minutes walk
- Easy access to British Open golf courses of Royal Troon and Turnberry
- Prestwick Airport – 20 minutes drive
- Best shopping centre in south-west Scotland – from major retailers to more specialist stores
- Good transport links to major cities of Glasgow and Edinburgh
- Culzean Castle and Country Park – 12 miles
- Electric Brae – 5 miles – where cars appear to be mysteriously drawn uphill